Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Dalhousie University

Dalhousie University in Canada is approved for the foreign-enrolled loan. US students at Dalhousie University can apply for a student loan for up to the total cost of education, as determined by Dalhousie University, minus any other aid received.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools from Canada

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!