Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Henderson State University

Henderson State University in Arkansas, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Henderson State University can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Henderson State University that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Henderson State University) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools in Arkansas

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!