Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Chaminade University of Honolulu

Chaminade University of Honolulu in Hawaii, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Chaminade University of Honolulu can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Chaminade University of Honolulu that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Chaminade University of Honolulu) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools in Hawaii

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!