Find a Student Loan in 3 Easy Steps!

Answer a few simple questions and click "Find My Loan"

Review your list of student loan lenders and compare the terms

Select the student loan that meets your needs and start the online application

Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

College of the Holy Cross

Cosigner Not Required

College of the Holy Cross in Massachusetts, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at College of the Holy Cross can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at College of the Holy Cross that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at College of the Holy Cross) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

However, loans without a cosigner are available at College of the Holy Cross. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a loan without a cosigner during their studies at College of the Holy Cross. Use our loan comparison tool to see if you’re eligible.

« View more schools in Massachusetts

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!