Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Carleton College

Cosigner Not Required

Carleton College in Minnesota, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Carleton College can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Carleton College that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Carleton College) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

However, loans without a cosigner are available at Carleton College. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a loan without a cosigner during their studies at Carleton College. Use our loan comparison tool to see if you’re eligible.

« View more schools in Minnesota

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!