Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Wingate University

Wingate University in North Carolina, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Wingate University can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Wingate University that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Wingate University) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools in North Carolina

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!