Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City

Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City in Oklahoma, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools in Oklahoma

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!