Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Seattle Pacific University

Cosigner Not Required

Seattle Pacific University in Washington, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Seattle Pacific University can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Seattle Pacific University that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Seattle Pacific University) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

However, loans without a cosigner are available at Seattle Pacific University. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a loan without a cosigner during their studies at Seattle Pacific University. Use our loan comparison tool to see if you’re eligible.

« View more schools in Washington

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!