Colorado State University-Fort Collins

Cosigner Not Required

Colorado State University-Fort Collins in Colorado, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Colorado State University-Fort Collins can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Colorado State University-Fort Collins that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Colorado State University-Fort Collins) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

However, loans without a cosigner are available at Colorado State University-Fort Collins. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a loan without a cosigner during their studies at Colorado State University-Fort Collins. Use our loan comparison tool to see if you’re eligible.

« View more schools in Colorado

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!