Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Connecticut College

Cosigner Not Required

Connecticut College in Connecticut, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Connecticut College can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Connecticut College that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Connecticut College) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

However, loans without a cosigner are available at Connecticut College. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a loan without a cosigner during their studies at Connecticut College. Use our loan comparison tool to see if you’re eligible.

« View more schools in Connecticut

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!