Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

University of Northern Iowa

Cosigner Not Required

University of Northern Iowa in Iowa, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at University of Northern Iowa can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at University of Northern Iowa that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at University of Northern Iowa) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

However, loans without a cosigner are available at University of Northern Iowa. Students who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for a loan without a cosigner during their studies at University of Northern Iowa. Use our loan comparison tool to see if you’re eligible.

« View more schools in Iowa

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!