Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Black Hills State University

Black Hills State University in South Dakota, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Black Hills State University can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Black Hills State University that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Black Hills State University) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools in South Dakota

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!