Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Vet Tech Institute of Houston

Vet Tech Institute of Houston in Texas, USA is approved for International Student Loans and Study Abroad Loans.

International students studying at Vet Tech Institute of Houston can apply for an International Student Loan.

Students enrolled at Vet Tech Institute of Houston that plan to study abroad (and receive credit at Vet Tech Institute of Houston) can apply for a Study Abroad Loan.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools in Texas

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!