Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Ontario College of Art and Design

Ontario College of Art and Design in Canada is approved for the foreign-enrolled loan. US students at Ontario College of Art and Design can apply for a student loan for up to the total cost of education, as determined by Ontario College of Art and Design, minus any other aid received.

Most US students and international students must apply with a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident, with good credit, who has lived in the US for the past two years.

« View more schools from Canada

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!