Find My Student Loan

Select Yes if you are a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident

Eligible Schools in Alaska for International Student Loans

If you are an international or study abroad student looking to finance your education overseas, look no further than Alaska international student loans. To be eligible, you must be enrolled in one of the following approved schools. Remember, most international students and US study abroad students need a US co-signer. The co-signer must be a US citizen or permanent resident with good credit and income history, and have lived in the US for the past two years. However, no cosigner loans are available to students at select colleges and universities.

You can also compare Alaska international student loans and apply right online using our loan comparison tool. Simply enter the name of your school, citizenship, and co-signer status to see the list of eligible lenders.

Schools in Alaska Approved for Loans

School CodeSchool Name
00884300Alaska Bible CollegeApply Now!
00106100Alaska Pacific UniversityApply Now!
03461300Ilisagvik CollegeApply Now!
01146205Prince William Sound Community CollegeApply Now!
01146200University of Alaska AnchorageApply Now!
00106300University of Alaska FairbanksApply Now!
00106500University of Alaska SoutheastApply Now!

« View the full list of eligible school locations

International Student Loan has gathered this information as a resource for students, and this resource does not intend to imply a relationship between your school and our website or company. You should always double-check directly with your school and lender to ensure that your school is eligible.

Get the Financial Aid Newsletter!